ProtoCAM strives to provide you with the highest quality prototypes possible.
Quality Policy Statement
ProtoCAM is committed to understanding and meeting the quality needs of our customers. We have a reputation for delivering quality prototypes and parts spanning more than twenty years. We have established a comprehensive quality assurance system that allows our company to meet all of the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance standard. Our quality assurance system focuses on the following principles:
- Quality assurance is the responsibility of every employee
- Ethical workmanship and customer satisfaction are two of our company’s primary goals
- Parts and services must be delivered on time and finished to the agreed upon production level
- Continuous monitoring, improvement, and training are key to ensure our customers receive the best possible parts and services
- Our management systems, practices, products, customers and employees are measured in terms of performance. Performance indicators guide us to any area(s) in need of corrective action or review
We realize that sometimes a situation may arise in which a customer may not be completely satisfied with their deliverables. If that occurs due to our error, please contact our main office within one week of receipt at 610-261-9010 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
To address quality concerns, we will typically offer one of the following resolutions:
- Repair the unsatisfactory part
- Exchange the part for a new one made from the original file
Be aware that our products are custom made for each specific project, and are therefore non-refundable.
The entire ProtoCAM team will adhere to the spirit and intent of our quality policy, as well as the standards of our quality assurance process. We will continue to work to ensure customer needs are met or exceeded on every project, making every effort to “get it right the first time, every time.”
President / CEO