Get a Quote Now
Ready to go from plans to production? ProtoCAM is the clear choice for additive manufacturing and rapid prototyping.
- Stereolithography Cosmetically superior parts in a variety of finish levels.
- Selective Laser Sintering Durable, machinable parts with injection molding properties.
- PolyJet 3D Printing As many as 46 colors in a single rigid or flexible prototype.
- Urethane & Metal Castings Production-ready parts without machine tooling.
- Metal 3D Printing Metal prototypes and pieces with no special tooling required.
- Fused Deposition Modeling Parts made of real engineering-grade thermoplastics.
ProtoCAM has worked with Sealeze on multiple projects that span the product development cycle.Read More
Charles River Laboratories worked with ProtoCAM to quickly develop a handheld medical test device to be used for scientific testing on NASA Space Shuttle flightsRead More
ProtoCAM’s rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing are widely used by furniture designers and manufacturers to produce physical, tangible prototypes or working demonstration products for design and testing.Read More
ProtoCAM recently worked with a customer on a medical rapid prototyping project involving knee replacement orthopedic prototype.Read More
Learn how ProtoCAM helped a New York-based artist create 3D art pieces by utilizing stereolithography (SLA).Read More